We believe in the power of the arts to engage, challenge, provoke and change people’s lives. Our work is about creating opportunities to make this happen.
As well as developing and producing our own projects, we work with other organisations and artists to support their work, through producing, fund-raising, consultancy, research, coaching and other services.
Our consultancy services are delivered by Director Jenny Wilson, an independent arts professional and cultural activist, working across the UK (and sometimes beyond) as a Consultant, Facilitator and Producer, alongside her career as a performing artist. With over 20 years’ professional experience in the arts, she has been running a successful consultancy business since 2002. Read more about Jenny’s consultancy skills here.
Our consultancy is built on Jenny’s broad experience of working hands on in the arts, in a range of different organisations. This direct experience underpins our successful approach to leading processes of review and change – we have been there, and we understand the challenges organisations face.
We have a genuine passion for the arts and for bringing high quality creative work to audiences.
We offer our clients both challenge and support, and like to work closely with them, getting really involved in all our projects, whether we are facilitating for one day or working with an organisation for years.
‘Thanks to your time and expertise the Playhouse has substantial funding to underpin its first two years of development and we recognise the huge importance of the work that you have done on our behalf. We have great hopes for our future and the contribution we can make … thank you.’ – Angela Marquis, Chair of Trustees, Bradford Playhouse 2009.
We work in lots of different ways, but some of the areas we specialise in are:
– Audience development and strategic marketing: understanding who is engaged and who isn’t, and planning to reach new audiences, participants, clients or customers
– Finance and fund-raising: Exploring new ways to generate income or developing/writing bids to raise funds
– Production of arts events, festivals, projects and conferences: From programming and content through to efficient event management
– Organisational development: Facilitating, supporting and enabling processes of review and change
– Evaluation, coaching and mentoring: With accredited skills and substantial experience to support individuals, organisations and projects
If you think we might be able to assist you, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Irregular Arts is a Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Company No: 9051067
Registered address: Woodcot, Lower Green, Baildon, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD17 5JA